Monday, September 14, 2009

How to Get Absolutely Nothing Done

Look, we had babies!

                                            Sarubobo


You can see that I am almost expert at cradling my wee babe in my arms. This pic was taken last month at the "Eco-village" outside of Takayama (I think) in Gifu prefecture. I really hoped to make it to the "Teddy Bear Village," but there was no time :( 


We also ran into this family. Cute apple-faced kitties and a badger hound.

Speaking of time, I'll try to post more pics from that trip when I have some more of it.

I leave for Chicago and Quebec in 4 days! I probably won't pack until the night before because I'm downright lazy.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see Onishii-san for a much needed shiatsu. My back has been so sore lately, and I hope he can work a miracle.

For now, I will listen to the latest "This American Life" with my headphones on, thinking about all the things I should have done/should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers